Wednesday 8 February 2012

Oh no, we lost a kid...on the Metro

I wondered if I should tell you about this but why not - Mum knows!  It was two weekends ago.  Last weekend we are happy to say we didn't loose anyone!

Well the thought had only just crossed my mind, two stops before it actually happened.  We decided to go to the RESO and the Jean Talon Market on Sunday.  We changed Metro lines on the way over and did some shopping in the RESO and went to the XBOX store before jumping back on the Metro and going over to the market.  Well on the way back we just had to stay on the same line to get to our station.  Simple.

Except....

Rhys jumped off at the station we changed over at.  We didn't even see it.  I had a lady speaking to me in French when I noticed John had jumped off.  All I saw was the doors closing and John holding on to Rhys hand.  Someone saw him to it and told John.  We were very lucky.

Plan is now in place on what to do if it ever happens again


This is before, obviously as we are all in the same place!

No comments:

Post a Comment