Monday 9 January 2012

Traceys Birthday Dinner

Firsdt night at Mont Tremblant was actually my birthday night, so we headed out for an early family dinner.  You guessed it, a pizza and pasta place.  It was a couple of minutes from the condo, which was great, cause it was so cold!  The resort was making snow - which is really nasty teeney tiney ice crystals that blast you as you walk past, not like soft fluffy real snow.  See nature soes so it better.

Nope not everyone was looking!

Awwww aren't they cute!

Yep these were real logs above the bar, I thought it looked great.
Don't worry John, I wont ask you to recrerate it at home!!!

Everyone loved the snowman. 

This is were we had our Xmas Eve dinner the following night.

See I am catching up now I can have laptop time!

No comments:

Post a Comment